If you faced the annoying message which says “Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped”, Here’s some steps, try them one by one till you reach your solution.
1. Remove the updates for your Google Play
– Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> uninstall updates, then reboot your device.
2. Remove the cache for your Google Play
– Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> remove cache, then try to run your google play again. It is better to do a reboot.
3. Try to delete and re-install Google Play
– In some cases, delete and re-install resolve this issue.
4. Try to delete your Google account and add your google account again
– Go to the menu -> settings -> account remove your current google account then add it again here.
5. Check that Google Play on your device installed as system app instead of user app
– If your Google Play installed as user app, try to install it as system app. There is a app that helps you to change it easily. “/system/app mover” Try this app (Sorry you have to find the app on your own!)
6. Adam’s Solution
– Set your mobile in “fligt mode” just to get rid of all the error messages from Google Play Store.
– Go to your application manager, then scroll to the right to “all apps”. Go to the very bottom and check that there are no deactivated apps/processes there. If so, enable them.”
– Deactivate “flight mode”. Now it should work again.
7. Download and install a different version of Google Play
– Sometimes a different version of google play works instead of one that you have on your machine. so try to find a different version of google play(older or newer version) and try.
8. Use a different market application
– You can also use a different market app like 1mobile: “http://www.1mobile.com/” or SlideME: “http://slideme.org/” There are so many different android market apps, and it is up to you which one you will use!
9. Factory Restore!
Sadly if all the above solutions didn’t worked the last solution is backup your files and make a Factory Restore.
Hope it helped.