- Graphics & PSD
- PDA / Mobile
- Scripts (NuLLeD)
- Software & Programs
- Technology & Tech. News
Windows 7 ULTIMATE x86 x64 FULLY ACTIVATED Genuine Version
Windows 7 ULTIMATE x86 x64 FULLY ACTIVATED Genuine Version
32/64-bit | English and MULTILANGUAGE SUPPORT | DVD ISO | Bootable | Simple use!
No serial and no activation needed | Size: 3.47GB | Genuine version | FULLY UPDATABLE with Windows Update.
Instructions and Installation notes included
DOWNLOAD AS SOON AS U CAN
This upload has been tested by thousands of people and it is working 100%! If any provided links are dead, please reply in
this thread or send me a PM, I have backup-links ready to post.
Kindly note that if you find dead links, you can post “Dead links” in this thread, I’ll pm you the new links directly to your
Private Message Box within hours
-> EXCLUSIVE SERVICE FROM ME!
Installation is in English but you can change language afterwards to any of this list via Windows Multilingual User Interface
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional – Hong Kong
* Serbian Latin
How to change language?
*Look at this official site from Microsoft, it’s a tutorial.*
Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise
*Or this one ( it provides pictures )*
How to easily download and install Windows 7 Language Packs (MUI packs) | Windows 7 Center
You can download the Windows 7 MUI language packs here :
Download Windows 7 MUI Language Packs – Official 32-bit and 64-bit Direct Download Links – KezNews.com
Easy tool to change languages
Vistalizator – change display language in Windows Vista and Windows 7
Credits go to W4r3zh4ck for suggestion
Windows 7 System Requirements
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here’s what it takes:
* 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
* 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
* 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
* DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
* Internet access (fees may apply)
* Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
* For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
* Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
* HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
* DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
* BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
* BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
* Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor
capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
* Music and sound require audio output
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or
Windows 7 Ultimate is the nonplus ultra edition of the Windows 7 operating system as it is the only edition of Windows 7 that
is feature complete.
All other editions with the exception of Windows 7 Enterprise which is Windows 7 Ultimate branded differently lack features
that are included in Windows 7 Ultimate.
It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of
Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode.
For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in
any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Download and extract using WinRAR.
- Use Nero or other burning app to burn the ISO image
- Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure you have selected your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device.
* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option, insert your Windows 7 installation and restart computer.
- The black screen will appear (image 01).
- Press any key to boot from CD or DVD…. (by pressing the key you are entering the setup)
- Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click install now
- Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
*Choose x64 if you have 64-bit processor.
- Click “I accept”.
- Click “Custom” (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
*You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA and SATA).
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
- After formatting, setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step would be username
- Type your password (if you want).
- When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.
*Uncheck the box for automaticly activation and click next.
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location (Home is recommended).
- The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
- And that would be all about installation. You are in Windows now.
It is not required, because it is OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.
However, it is well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.
So if you have issues with pre-activation you will be forced to some activator to activate Windows 7.
–> Remember when Windows is finalizing its installation, a black screen will appear (cmd), it will stay like this for about
2 to 10 mins Depending on the system you are using Then It Will say ***-***-***-***-**** Key installed successfully. Then it
will restart automatically. After this, you can go to My computer’s Properties, Windows is NOW activated!
–> FOR DELL and HP machines
80% : the activators will work meanwhile the other 20% depends on how old your laptop/computer, If you did an upgrade you
will have to use an external activator because this version was made for a clean installation.
–> If you do not want to be forced to use an activator. I would do a custom install but you don’t really have to format your
driver due to the fact that Windows 7 will just overwrite your current windows and put the old windows in a folder called
“Windows.old” where your previous windows installion files are kept. And it is optional if you choose to delete the old
folder because the drivers are there after installation. Make sure you are connected to the internet before and after the
Go for the fresh Installation if you dont really have important programs you can easily re-install at a later time. ( I
- Cyberlink PhotoDirector Ultra 4.0.1120 Multilingual (MacOSX)
- Rhinoceros v5.7.31213.18395 Corporate Edition
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus / Internet Security 2014 18.104.22.16848d Final
- Photodex Proshow Producer 6.0.3395 With Style Pack
- Data Structures & Algorithm Analysis in C++, 4th Edition
- Digital Tutors – Introduction to nDynamics in Maya
- Final cut pro 10.1 Motion 5.1 Compressor v.4.1
- AVS Disc Creator v22.214.171.1249
- Final Cut Pro (MAS) 10.1 – MacOSX
- Serif DrawPlus X6 126.96.36.199 (x86 x64)