My outlook has been working great since months or maybe a years but suddenly it’s not showing the new received emails at all, It only show the old emails. I get a notification and can see for example 10 unread messages but can’t find them in inbox or any where, so here’s some solutions to check them in order…
- Click on start->run
- Type “Outlook /cleanviews” and click ok.
Note: Copy and past what inside quote.
- Open Account Settings
- Click, Data Files tab, and make sure your email is selected as default.
Final solution which worked for me:
- Click on “View” tab, on the top of Outlook menu.
- From the “Current View”, click on “Change View”.
- Choose a different view from available options.
- Now as can see the lost/hidden emails, it may and maybe not working after choosing the old view again!